- Trophic relationships of colonizing and indigenous goatfishes (Mullidae) in the eastern Mediterranean with special emphasis on decapod crustaceans., Galil B.S.
Golani D., (1991)
- A review of changes in the fish assemblages of Levantine inland and marine ecosystems following the introduction of non-native fishes., Galil B.S.
Goren M., (2005)
- Biological observations on Heterosaccus dollfusi Boschma (Cirripedia, Rhizocephala), a parasite of Charybdis longicollis Leene (Decapoda: Brachyura), a lessepsian migrant to the Mediterranean., Lützen J.
Galil B.S., (1995)
- The Scyphomedusae of the Mediterranean coast of Israel, including two lessepsian migrants new to the Mediterranean., Ferguson W.W.
Spanier E., (1990)
- Indo-Pacific cardinal fishes in the Mediterranean Sea – new records of Apogon smithi from Turkey and A. queketti from Israel. JMBA2–on line., Diamant A.
Yokes M.B., (2008)
- Dietary choices of siganid fish at Shiqmona reef, Israel., Galil B.S.
Ogorok R., (2004)
- Seeing Red: Alien species along the Mediterranean coast of Israel., Galil B.S., (2007)
- Alien species in the Mediterranean Sea—which, when, where, why?., Galil B.S., (2008)